Having a well-equipped bathroom with a sleek and minimalistic design is one of the desires of several homeowners. It doesn’t matter whether your bathroom is small or large; all it takes is a few tweaks and remodeling of your bathroom to transform it into a contemporary one. Also, it will contribute to proper and hygienic sanitation and making your bathroom aesthetically more appealing.
Bathroom renovation has been trending recently and many people are investing in having a highly sophisticated yet minimalistic bathroom with all the amenities. Before you begin, it is important to consider each and every element of your bathroom and investigate its interaction with tiny spaces and which occupies more space than required. This way, you can arrange your bathroom utilities to be appearing tidier and more spacious. For instance, you can go for a tail sink with storage space that complements the overall design of the bathroom rather than a pedestal sink. Just remember that while renovating your bathroom the large floor tiles with a lighter shade of paint create an illusion of space while dark shades and small tiles make your bathroom more cluttered to the sight.
• Installation of a Japanese style stepped chest will give it a chic oriental look by elevating the walls of the bathroom. Also getting rid of closets and installing a tall and shallow cabinet can be a better option. Have a minimalistic look and ensure wall tiles are perpendicular to the floor tiles.
• Get the windows to be as large as you can afford and allow natural light to provide you access to nature’s sight with a private view. Also, having a large mirror opposite the window can help in reflecting and maximizing the light effect.
• Have the right selection of color and it is recommended to stick with lighter shades like white, sky blue, lemon yellow these colors will give an elegant look to your bathroom.
A bathroom remodeling provides a good return on the financial investment made. There are some important features that have to be considered when opting for bathroom renovation.
• Low maintenance: Selection of finishes that are clean and new will save you a lot of time and money. Opting for quartz counter instead of marble, and treating glass shower doors with anti-spotting agents and quality faucets will ensure the durability of lasting a lifetime.
• Energy efficient: Go for energy-efficient equipment’s and plan to install such equipment to save on utility bills. Going for tank-less water heaters, LED lighting, low flow toilets and faucets, insulated windows and radiant floor heating are some ways to have eco-friendly bathroom systems.
• Lit, bright bathroom: The more open and brighter the better it looks and don’t settle for a shadowy space as lighting will portray its beauty more aesthetically. Using windows and skylights, different lighting and reflective surfaces are some methods for better lit bathroom.
There are different styles in the market with variations and theme-based customized models of your bathroom. You can install a range of equipment to make it more functionally able and be used for an amazing bathing experience or refurbish your old bathroom with some new lighting and flooring. Bathroom renovation has been given a lot of importance especially from the hygiene view of sanitation and proper application. Many popular companies around the world offer brilliant models and offer suggestions for your bathroom ranging from color selection to each specific detail. In short, it has developed into an industry that has been continuously evolving over the past few years.